Poodle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,964 Posts
Well I think Asher looks great. I hope you can lose that bummed out feeling and also that your outcomes turn around soon. Stick with it, all your PF friends are on your side.

·
Registered
920 Posts
He’s a beauty! Yes, I’d like to see the winners, too. I took for granted the experience and skill that goes into scissoring until I tried it.

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
He looks amazing! It is so bogus that you guys didn’t win. Every single time you post about something that you do without winning I get upset because you definitely deserve to. I wish I had been the judge haha!

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guy. One of the things the judge wanted to see was a better finish and I knew that that was going to be an issue with Asher's crappy coat. I still have yet to find product that truly helps his coat have more body and texture, and I've tried a lot of product.

·
Premium Member
22,964 Posts
I know this was disappointing, but at least the judge gave you useful feedback. Whenever I have a student who has failed an exam who comes to talk with me about it, I always try to end by telling them the things they did right, but the body of the conversation is about what needs to change. It is horrible to not give useful feedback.

·
Premium Member
9,621 Posts
You should PM your fellow Canadian awesome groomer, Itzaclip, for product ideas. Maybe others have some ideas. The main thing is you’re out there with your Grand Champion poodle, doing it all. That’s a win.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts