Poodle Forum banner

My energetic pup

1917 35
Charlie was born on the 1st of June, I remember when we first got him home we thought "wow! What a quiet pup. He's so calm and gentle".

Little did we know that when Charlie would get confortable, a couple days after, he was going to become a little tornado... :ROFLMAO:
He's also very sweet, sometimes.. when he's tired or has just woken up :LOL:

But we wouldn't change it for the world!
Here are a few pics from the moment we got him til more recently :love:

Sorry for the puppy spam! I'm slightly obsessed with him ahaha

Attachments

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

Registered
That last photo made me laugh looks like he found the biggest stick he could carry馃ぃ. If he's anything like mine was he will do it anytime he gets a chance. If he's pulling you all over the place look into the gentle leader a very good traning device to break the habit. You can even use it in conjunction with your current harness and 2 leads. Having the power to turn their head back towards you slows them right up. He's such a cutie very beautiful coloration 馃

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That last photo made me laugh looks like he found the biggest stick he could carry馃ぃ. If he's anything like mine was he will do it anytime he gets a chance. If he's pulling you all over the place look into the gentle leader a very good traning device to break the habit. You can even use it in conjunction with your current harness and 2 leads. Having the power to turn their head back towards you slows them right up. He's such a cutie very beautiful coloration 馃
Ahahaha its exactly what it is! Mister man isn't interested in the small sticks. Oh I will definitely have a look at it then! He's pretty good on the leash but does tend to pull me over sometimes when he gets a bit excited.
Thank you! :D

Registered
Charlie was born on the 1st of June, I remember when we first got him home we thought "wow! What a quiet pup. He's so calm and gentle".

Little did we know that when Charlie would get confortable, a couple days after, he was going to become a little tornado... :ROFLMAO:
He's also very sweet, sometimes.. when he's tired or has just woken up :LOL:

But we wouldn't change it for the world!
Here are a few pics from the moment we got him til more recently :love:

Sorry for the puppy spam! I'm slightly obsessed with him ahaha
My Jock was born on 4 June is also a chocolate poodle could be twins looks exactly like him not sure how to send picture but will do

Attachments

Registered
Favourite games to play in the park: chasing birds, chasing birds, chasing birds... sometimes playing fetch, chasing birds
Did you say birds? Must be a poodle thing 馃く馃槄 A-well, a bird, bird, bird, well-a bird is the word! Put some phesant scent on it go and hide my bird.
Dog Water dog Plant Carnivore Dog breed
Plant Dog Water dog Carnivore Dog breed

Registered
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Charlie LOVES to play fetch... but still hasn't understood the concept of actually bringing the stick back 馃ぃ he thinks I then have to chase him!

Attachments

Registered
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Charlie was very excited to discover a new park today! He played with a dog and the other dogs owner told me he was a very good boy for his age. Definitely a proud mom moment... even though I wish he was this good at home 馃槀
Working on it!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 36 Posts