Poodle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of you may have played around with the Talking Pet app. It really is fun if you can get the right picture with the right angle for the moving mouth. For some reason I gave Sherlock a deep voice even though he is a tiny guy. Here is my favorite so far -
A chat about the cat.
So what about you? What voice do you see your poodles having? Southern accent? I hope you enjoy the video as much as I did making it.

·
Premium Member
1,371 Posts
LOL he’s giving away the cat! How funny! I loved the voice too, fit him well.

I’ve done a few videos with Talking Pet... Gave Stella a high, girly innocent sounding voice - like a young child. With Zekefur he sounded like a little boy. It was great fun, but I just stopped using it once I got my kicks lol.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL he’s giving away the cat! How funny! I loved the voice too, fit him well.

I’ve done a few videos with Talking Pet... Gave Stella a high, girly innocent sounding voice - like a young child. With Zekefur he sounded like a little boy. It was great fun, but I just stopped using it once I got my kicks lol.
There is one woman who does them so well. My problem is thinking fast enough to be creative and fun. I think that is the real reason I went with a slow drawl. That way my brain could keep up.

And I love the name Zekefur btw.

·
Premium Member
1,371 Posts
Thanks! I wanted to give him a name I’d never heard before but was leaning towards Zeke. And so it came to pass.
I, too, find it difficult to think on the spot to make good recordings. My limit is about 30 seconds. But I really loved yours! No lack of creativity there.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks! I wanted to give him a name I’d never heard before but was leaning towards Zeke. And so it came to pass.
I, too, find it difficult to think on the spot to make good recordings. My limit is about 30 seconds. But I really loved yours! No lack of creativity there.
I was like you. I threw two words together to get Wafflehead. Then Wafflehead the Wonder Dog just flowed.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts