Poodle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will offer to represent you in court for the fee of 5 sniffs of the cats butt!!
Gracie
Your fees are pretty steep. How about four sniffs and a chance to steal it's bowl of cat food. We all know that wet cat food is the food of the gods.

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
Done!! provided the cat food is old and smelly.
Gracie

Reactions: The Opera Poodle

·
Super Moderator
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Very good. Hemi is my fourth dog and the only one with a sock addiction. It really must be a poodle thing.
I figured out as expensive as dog toys are, I can just get a cheap bag of men's socks. Wear them for a few hours around the house, and it beats a $15 tug toy every time. At .40 cents a sock, we can have a new one every other day and it doesn't break the bank. If I really want to get miles out of them, I put one inside of another inside of another with a treat in the first sock.

Fortunately, I live where it is so hot I only wear socks when going to the gym and a few times each winter under boots. If I had a lot of nice ones laying about, encouraging this bad behavior would really backfire. I am also lucky my dogs don't eat them. I had a neighbor who had a lab that had to have one surgically removed. That would not be funny!!! And also seems to be a lab thing.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts