Poodle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
That is sooo cute! Love to see young children learning how to work with their dog. Your daughter is adorable and Harry is being soooo good with her! :)

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
OMG _ Harry is such a doll !!!!! He is such a sweeeeety !!!!!!!!!!!!! I just adore that dog LMAO !!!!!

Your daughter is adorable and so smart - she is just 2 or 3 yr. old right ??? !!!! :):):)

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
OMG _ Harry is such a doll !!!!! He is such a sweeeeety !!!!!!!!!!!!! I just adore that dog LMAO !!!!!

Your daughter is adorable and so smart - she is just 2 or 3 yr. old right ??? !!!! :):):)
She's 4 but she is very smart. She does a kindergarten curriculum that is advanced for even kinder in some areas. I'm very impressed with her.

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
toooo cute!!!
Try hosting videos on youtube, it seems to be easier for everyone to view as I know a lot of people who can't see photobucket movies (I never used to on my old computer either, and it wasn't an OLD computer!) youtube was always fine though.

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Okay I'll try that next time. The one I used last time was imageshack and that didn't work.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts