Poodle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
I really enjoyed that, Roxy. Player of the game... and he spoke very well about being a team player. I grew up to love sports (lacked athletic skills myself but having a son playing all the big ones, I was thrilled.)

I'm going to try sharing something too... this is a picture of my nephew... they are using the photo to advertise ticket sales for the TX Bowl. Cory is number 23... he's been a starter either every year or the last 3, for the Naval Academy. We are so proud of him... and he's going into the Navy Pilot program once he graduates this May.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
ha ha - my older daughter is a fantastic dancer - can that count as a sport LOL

JK JK, she is also a gymnastic coach and won many figure skating medals - but she would kill me is I post any photos - will have to write a "letter of permission" first LMAO BUT- one never knows ; )))

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I really enjoyed that, Roxy. Player of the game... and he spoke very well about being a team player. I grew up to love sports (lacked athletic skills myself but having a son playing all the big ones, I was thrilled.)

I'm going to try sharing something too... this is a picture of my nephew... they are using the photo to advertise ticket sales for the TX Bowl. Cory is number 23... he's been a starter either every year or the last 3, for the Naval Academy. We are so proud of him... and he's going into the Navy Pilot program once he graduates this May.

Thanks for sharing that is fantastic he is in the Naval academy ! My cousin is weird he has played every SPORT lol he played football and was playing for AZ state. He has played hockey , soccer, baseball etc... I am still shocked that he is good at all of these sports lol

My bf is into basketball. I can watch basket ball but i am not interested in anything really. I like UFC tho hahahahaa

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ha ha - my older daughter is a fantastic dancer - can that count as a sport LOL

JK JK, she is also a gymnastic coach and won many figure skating medals - but she would kill me is I post any photos - will have to write a "letter of permission" first LMAO BUT- one never knows ; )))

HHAHA that is cool Wishpoo my mom LOVES ice skating and gymnastics !

1 - 5 of 5 Posts