Poodle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a few pics of my teenagers (8 months). Boy do they keep me on my toes! This is Puck and Obie.

Attachments

·
Registered
81 Posts
What a beautiful pair! My Emma is 9 months and she alone keeps this old woman busy too. She is a lot more quiet than many I believe but does stay really busy when outside since I have cats, cows, horses, birds and unfortunately raccoons, armadillos, opposums and skunks. Later the snakes will be around and she's already killed one of them. Coyotes are always a concern and I watch out for them like a hawk. I would have loved to have a poodle with your "kids'" coloring but her brown, clearing to Cafe Au Lait (sp), is best considering the huge amount of time she spends outside in the mud and dust playing and herding. I tried her with a trim like yours and she was really pretty in it then this virus thing came along so I've had to do her myself. Done my mini Schnauzer for 12 years but this poodle hair is sho different. I just clipped her really, really close except for tail pom, head and ears. As messy her ears stay they may get a closer clip. Interesting to see that you live at Jenks, I'm in Purcell. Anyway, your boys are beautiful!

·
Premium Member
4,111 Posts
Gorgeous dogs. Thanks for sharing them with us.

·
Super Moderator
5,221 Posts
What a pair! Gorgeous! They're making me miss Peggy's pre-quarantine hair. 😭

At 11 months, she keeps me on my toes, too. That's why I started an adolescent support group thread! The more the merrier.

Or should I say, "Misery loves company."

·
Premium Member
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hawk. I would have loved to have a poodle with your "kids'" coloring but her brown, clearing to Cafe Au Lait (sp), is best considering the huge amount of time she spends outside in the mud
What a beautiful pair! My Emma is 9 months and she alone keeps this old woman busy too. She is a lot more quiet than many I believe but does stay really busy when outside since I have cats, cows, horses, birds and unfortunately raccoons, armadillos, opposums and skunks. Later the snakes will be around and she's already killed one of them. Coyotes are always a concern and I watch out for them like a hawk. I would have loved to have a poodle with your "kids'" coloring but her brown, clearing to Cafe Au Lait (sp), is best considering the huge amount of time she spends outside in the mud and dust playing and herding. I tried her with a trim like yours and she was really pretty in it then this virus thing came along so I've had to do her myself. Done my mini Schnauzer for 12 years but this poodle hair is sho different. I just clipped her really, really close except for tail pom, head and ears. As messy her ears stay they may get a closer clip. Interesting to see that you live at Jenks, I'm in Purcell. Anyway, your boys are beautiful!
thanks! And so cool to connect with someone from Oklahoma who has standard poodles!

·
Registered
7,262 Posts
Your teenagers are adorable - gorgeous parti patterns. I bet you get lots of compliments.

Reactions: Dogs4Life

·
Registered
1 Posts
ChloeLynn is only 3 months here but I cannot wait till she can have a cut like your beautiful boys. She is apricot/white moving to white as she matured. She was just groomed today thank goodness

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
Those are some handsome dogs! I’ll bet they do keep you busy. Gorgeous.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts