Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If only for a few days. :disapointed:
While 'home' AJ will have some health tests run and then next week fly out to be shown.
A piece of my heart will go with him.
These were just taken... wait till my grandson sees what's been happening to his beloved Elmo is! :)

Karen

Attachments

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Ohhh, fingers crossed he finished quickly and comes home asap then!!!

I laughed at the second pic with the puppy hooning up behind him! haha!

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
He is Pretty ! And he has a lot of hair :scared: How old is he now ? and how many more points do you need ?

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Handsome fellow. Like Roxy asked....how old is that boy? Hope he finishes quickly so he can be home with you for good. I would have such a hard time sending one of mine off to be shown.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow! He's such a handsome boy!! ^^ Good luck with his showing! Is that Vegas's sister in the second picture?
Yes, that is! She leaves for her new home a week from today so I get to enjoy her for a little longer. She's such a fun girl... and also very smart!

·
Registered
80 Posts
If only for a few days. :disapointed:
While 'home' AJ will have some health tests run and then next week fly out to be shown.
A piece of my heart will go with him.
These were just taken... wait till my grandson sees what's been happening to his beloved Elmo is! :)

Karen
Beautiful boy!Hope his testing all goes well and ends with flying colors!!May he finish in a breeze!:pray2:Good Luck !!

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Just Beautiful!

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Wow what a pretty boy! I love hwo happy he looks to be home! Im curious what is his color?
I know, it's hard to determine! :)
AJ is blue... or will be! In the sun it looks quite brown and brassy but indoors not so much. Guess I'll be hoping for more shows indoors!

He is such a wonderful boy... I'm really enjoying him. A cuddlebug like his mommy... been sleeping with his head on my shoulder and front legs over me. I do hope he won't be long away.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts