Poodle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I broke down and took Wrigley to the groomer to get his face cleaned up (and feet, boy parts, etc.) that way I could see where his lines should be and try to follow them. I think he is such a handsome boy now that I can SEE his face again! :)

Attachments

·
Registered
183 Posts
There is nothing like a freshly groomed poodle!

I take my dogs to the groomers every third month (with touch ups by me in between).

I can never get the dogs looking as good as the groomers do! (they have better equipment and more experience than me).

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I believe there is hope for Wrigley yet! :) I'm trying to give him more exercise and keep things as far back on the counter as I can. Today, the groomer who will also be our obedience trainer in March, said that she thought he did really well for a puppy. He fought her a little but would definitely give in and become still. She said that she thought he had a good personality.
I just want to make sure I do this right. I know that all the effort he and I put into learning now will pay off as he gets older (and bigger).

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you! He is almost 6 months old (will be the end of this month). His sister is Jenny - the adorable white spoo that Sam I am owns.

·
Registered
419 Posts
What a handsome little man. His face really is beautiful and he has lovely eyes. Glad to hear that he's behaving better, too. I really think exercise - both physical and mental makes all the difference. You'll probably see a big change when you start obedience.

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
I broke down and took Wrigley to the groomer to get his face cleaned up (and feet, boy parts, etc.) that way I could see where his lines should be and try to follow them. I think he is such a handsome boy now that I can SEE his face again! :)
what a cute boy!!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts