Poodle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love this little dog. Thought I'd share some cute pic's of him. The 1st one is of him chewing his bone; 2nd is of him getting his feet wet for the second time; 3rd is of him on the grooming table; and 4th is us riding quads.

Attachments

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The first time we brought him to the water he got his feet in, only to the ankles though. People are telling me that if he already does get in, that he will be a water loving dog when he's an adult. What is everyone elses experience with this? When did your dogs start liking the water? When was their first steps into it?

·
Registered
163 Posts
Beautiful!

We have one park that has a little stream in it. The first experiences my poodle (about 7 months at the time) had were running through it FULL speed where the water came up to his ankles. He just LOVED running and splashing through it.

Later in the afternoon, he finally ended up slipping and falling in and I think that startled him so he really wouldn't get back in after that, but he seemed okay for a few seconds. He wanted to play with the other dogs that were swimming around and I think if we went to that park more often, he'd start going in!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
He did surprising well around the quads. They are fairly loud and there were quite a few other people out there, but he did great. When I had him on my quad I was putting around so slow, but he did great. As soon as I put him down he just wanted to come right back up.

·
Registered
209 Posts
He did surprising well around the quads. They are fairly loud and there were quite a few other people out there, but he did great. When I had him on my quad I was putting around so slow, but he did great. As soon as I put him down he just wanted to come right back up.
That's so cool!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts