Poodle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We had to take my precious kitty Monkey to the vet on Friday due to an emergency with her jaw and she needs surgery... Thankfully it鈥檚 not life-threatening but she鈥檚 in a lot of pain and it鈥檚 breaking my heart. We snuggle all day every day due to my disability which leaves me bedbound in pain most of the time. She鈥檚 been my best friend and best pain management protocol for the past 6 years and I don鈥檛 know what I鈥檇 do without her.

If you鈥檙e a cat lover, please consider donating to our GoFundMe for her surgery or just sharing the link with other animal lovers... Monkey the Cat needs emergency surgery - pls help!, organized by John Blankenship

Here鈥檚 one iteration of how we sleep together all the time:

Thank you for reading and any good thoughts you鈥檇 like to send our way 馃悎鈥嶁瑳

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I鈥檓 so sorry to hear about your constant little companion. :( Hoping the surgery is uneventful and you鈥檙e back to snuggling again very soon, but with a pain-free Monkey.
Thank you. She hasn鈥檛 been sleeping with me or snuggling me all weekend which is how I have an indication of how much pain she鈥檚 in. 馃槩 She鈥檚 usually on or up against me about 22 hours out of the day...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.