Poodle Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
attached are pictures of my beautiful boys... Admiration Kingsdown Carlioni Giovanni and Admiration Kingsdown Sergio Giovanni. The beautiful Platinum poodle was our beloved Sasha Marie who at 15 years old went to Rainbow Bridge almost a year ago. we miss her dearly.

Attachments

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
actually no.. Carlo's hair just goes that way when he gets his ears wet... He has very unusual hair. Thank you!

·
Registered
18 Posts
they are all gorgeous. I love the top knots blended into the ears. My poodle had the same style, but then I changed to the adult head. I miss his old style.

·
Super Moderator
2,956 Posts
I'm not sure the original poster will get your condolences messages... The last time "Turned" logged onto this forum was in July of 2008... This thread is almost 2 years old! :)

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Yeap - my fault *blush ...blush... :doh:

It was a link in the groomer section of the forum and part of the top-knot discussion and I was so immersed in reading it all and looking at picks that I posted on the completely outdated post :doh:

I have no "moderator powers" LMAO , so I could not "undo it" - sorry guys for the confusion : (((

1 - 18 of 18 Posts