Poodle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well my youngest baby Andrew just celebrated his 2 Birthday Saturday. His B day was actually friday, Sept 18th but we partied Saturday at Grandma's house.

It was bitter sweet because he's my baby and my son thats been in and out of Stanford since birth. Im soo happy he was home and well to celebrate his 2nd Birthday but he's hardly a baby anymore...thats the sad part. We did a Yo Gabba Gabba themed party because he loves the Noggin show Yo Gabba Gabba.

It was great so I tought I shared some pics from his party. Here's my baby boy Andrew now 2 years old. :(

Attachments

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Jenn, such cute birthday pictures and oh sooooo colorful too. Glad to see that Andrew is doing well. Happy belated birthday big boy, Andrew. In just 3 more days your fury black boy w/b 2 yrs. old too. Andrew and Eli almost share birthdays.

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OMG...Im such a bad doggie mother. lol I would of completely forgot about Eli's Birthday if you hadnt reminded me. Please give Rocky and happy birthday hug from me. Ill have to treat Eli to a much needed grooming before the big day too.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts