Poodle Forum banner

My baby is lost

3259 49
I am so upset ! I have been looking for my Gypsy sense 6pm ! I looked everywhere until 11:46 pm and sat on the porch to see if she would come home! She has tags on with my address and phone number but NOTHING!!!! IM JUST SO UPSET AND I DON'T THINK ANYONE IS GOING TO BRING HER HOME!!!! they probably are just going to keep her!!!! My two boys are so upset! I just hope someone is a good person and brings my baby girl home!!!!!

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 50 of 50 Posts

· Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Thank u so much u guys give me hope ! I am so disgusted with the people in my area! Honestly people are cruel and I feel petty but every day and night me and my 4 year old walk around the neighborhood looking for her!!! I won't give up because she is my baby!!! I just miss her souch!!!

· Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Thank u so much u guys give me hope ! I am so disgusted with the people in my area! Honestly people are cruel and I feel petty but every day and night me and my 4 year old walk around the neighborhood looking for her!!! I won't give up because she is my baby!!! I just miss her souch!!!
I'm trying to put more pics of her for u but it won't let me . If I just post them on a regular one or a new thread will u be able to get it or if u want if u have FB or Messenger I can send directly to u ... How ever u want to do it my FB is Amber Smelser u can message me if u want to do it directly

· Registered
377 Posts
You never know - Michigan Standard Poodle Rescue posted a dog dumped at a shelter, may have possibly been a dog stolen from someone’s gated yard several months prior. I’m still keeping a look out & if small black poodles are posted, will come back & try to find you. I did post your photos here on the sites.

41 - 50 of 50 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.