Poodle Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
Mia, Christmas in June 2010
3,023 Posts
Congratulations! I can't wait to watch him grow up.

·
Registered
8,402 Posts
So cute 🥰

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
How exciting! How well I remember the middle of the night text I got about Violet’s birth. I didn’t know which of the two girls would be mine, though.

Congratulations! You’re a puppy-mom!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Congrats!

Pump the breaks for a second, you have 7 weeks until you need to pull the trigger. It's only 2 day shipping. It's a long time away, so you can put some thought into your decisions. Do you know what supplies you need and why your buying them?
Yes! We’re buying them all today! And we’re picking my boy up at 10 weeks haha

·
Super Moderator
9,704 Posts
Congratulations! What a cutie. :) Is this for sure your boy? Or just one adorable pup from the litter? I recall you were looking for a service dog prospect, so I wouldn’t get too attached (hard I know!!) until temperament testing is complete and you’ve been matched with a suitable companion.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Congratulations! What a cutie. :) Is this for sure your boy? Or just one adorable pup from the litter? I recall you were looking for a service dog prospect, so I wouldn’t get too attached (hard I know!!) until temperament testing is complete and you’ve been matched with a suitable companion.
Yup I know! There’s only 2 white pups and there’s him and another girl. I chose the boy because they’re easier to train and their more likely to pass temperament testing. but the breeders temps are usually always amazing. Girls are more stubborn and independent

·
Premium Member
4,729 Posts
How exciting - now for the wait...

·
Registered
704 Posts
Congratulations!

You asked about supplies for your pup. I'm thinking you'll require something gentle enough for a youngster but to keep that coat so pretty & white :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts