Poodle Forum banner

My Andis is here.

3K views 14 replies 4 participants last post by  WonderPup 
YES but I'm thinking maybe something needed to be changed in the motor.
I'm wondering that too, I notice that arent really consistant quality wise which I would say is a fault. I love mine, it has a short in the cord right now though so needs service. There are some things I would have changed on the switchblade personaly, like the power switch and the heavy cord, but It ws quiet and I liked how it was lighter than my andis though the shape took some getting used to at first. The Andis is still my favorite :)

I guess I got lucky with my switchblae, it didn't heat up quickly either. I got good at turning tha knob thing on and off with my pinky but I wish they hadnt put it there, would have made more sense to me to just make a regualr on off, especialy when mine shorted out and really only had ONE speed lol.

I do notice, at least with the new andis pair I got last month that the andis brand blades seem to run quieter than any of the other brands I have. I have thus far leaned towards the oster blades but now I may reconsider as the clippers are almost silent with the andis blade on them. Maybe it's just me :p I'll have to test the therory when my older andis clipper comes back from Ryans (needed new blade drive) and see if it is quieter with the andis blades as well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.