Poodle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
New pics of the girls, I had to take them from the kitchen window lol, it is the only place I can shoot pics without them rushing me LOL! Tynker Toy needs shaved and her eyes have started to tear because of the grass pollen but they still look cute! And Ki-ki is sporting her Vetwrapped tail lol, so no poo gets in the hair LOL! Tynker Toy is a mini, (very small mini) Zoey is a Toy and Kiara is a standard. I had to put a pic in of Ki-ki and her E-Collar....so sad

Attachments

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Love the last shot of the two of them looking in the window! LOL

Watch that the vetwrap doesn't get too tight on her tail! - glad she's wearing PINK!! :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Love the last shot of the two of them looking in the window! LOL

Watch that the vetwrap doesn't get too tight on her tail! - glad she's wearing PINK!! :biggrin:
Actually that was my first time using it, and I think I did get it a little tight yesterday, but she did not have it onling before i figured it out, I re wrapped it and changed it this morning after her explosion last night when I gave her a bath this morning, and the vet said it was perfect just tight enough to stay one! Thanks for the tip though, it is easy to get it to tight. I am a pinkaholic BTW LMAO!

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Even though you are hiding out in the kitchen, it looks like they still found you! Cute pictures of Zoey and Tynkers doting on each other.

Ki Ki looks gorgeous. Hopefully, she will start to feel better soon.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Even though you are hiding out in the kitchen, it looks like they still found you! Cute pictures of Zoey and Tynkers doting on each other.

Ki Ki looks gorgeous. Hopefully, she will start to feel better soon.

Thank you BFF..I think she is already starting to feel better, she did not explode last night!!!!!! YAY!!!!

Beautiful pictures of beautiful pups.
Poor Kiara looks so pathetic with that thing on.

Thank you, yes she does, you should see her trying to walk around the house in it LOL! Poor thing!

what a great pack you have! love your yard!
Tynkers is the Matriarch lol little as she is...I LOVE my yard too thank you, wish there was more grass back there, alot of sand here in NC, but LOVE the size I hope we are able to find a house with a comparable yard when we transfer stations. :curl-lip:

That's amazing! Ki-ki looks soooo much like Grace. Hope she is well soon. You're little ones are adorable.
She sure does lol, Is Grace Blue or Silver? I think your sister said she was silver. She is beautiful!

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
How old is Ki-ki? She has a lot of color change in her face. Billy is 9 months old and is just barely showing his bluing on the end of his muzzle and in places in his mane. It is definitely not as light as Ki-ki! Of course, I know that there are varying degrees of blue and apparently Billy will be a dark blue.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
She will be a year next month, she is supposed to be the color of a russian blue cat when she is fully cleared, that is what was expected anyways.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts