Poodle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
spoo faces are just so kissable!

Lukas (belongs to Jaks grandfather, was in for a FFT & bath today)

and Paris

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Awww, they are both so adorable.
I am loving the length of Lukas' topknot and ears at the moment.
So cute.
Lol, when I saw him after 4:30 pm he had already urinated all over his front legs.
Silly boy lol

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Those noses are so smoochable!

Does Paris still have her mustache from Mo-vember? :)
She still did last Saturday, FD said she might shave it after the Ribbon trial this sunday for Ag/Ob/Rally O

Lol, It got covered in her slobber when I took her for a run around while FD was stewarding at the show, that's why I love a clean shaved face.

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yup, she's still got her mo in that pic too, it's just I've focused on her eyes, and her nose is pointing right at me so ya can't really see it so great... but it's there! lol! I might leave it till after this weekend... but i might shave it this week too! lol

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
yup, she's still got her mo in that pic too, it's just I've focused on her eyes, and her nose is pointing right at me so ya can't really see it so great... but it's there! lol! I might leave it till after this weekend... but i might shave it this week too! lol
When is your next grooming competition due where you'll do her in the desi clip?

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
When is your next grooming competition due where you'll do her in the desi clip?
not till later next year. No date yet, but it's been aug/sept the last two years...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts