Poodle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OK, silly topic, but for those of you who enjoy freestyle dog dancing (or just general hamming it up with your dogs), what music do they seem to enjoy dancing to? (as opposed to just listening- I find most animals like chamber music, although my congo grey has a taste for reggaeton).

Points for links we can try dancing to with our own dogs- I'd like to expand mines' reportoire. :D

Bella got up from a sound sleep to walk around between my legs, tail wagging furiously, for Liza Minelli doing 'Single Ladies' (Liza Minelli doing 'Single Ladies'!!!) Usually Pearl is the Dancing Queen! (Bella was also walking around with a 'Most Improved Student' medal hanging around her neck this morning, but that wasn't my doing, sigh. She didn't seem to mind.)

Liza Minelli Does Beyonce's 'Single Ladies' For 'Sex And The City 2' (LISTEN)

PS This made me a Senior Member! Well, I am almost ready for AARP!

·
Registered
288 Posts
Not silly at all! Saturday mornings I crank up the music and do housework, and the spoos just LOVE to dance with mum! lol I usually start with ragea, but do some oldies, too, like I like the Nightlife, I like to Boogie (on a Saturday night . . .) Maddy has given dance presentations with me for the adult daycare center, and kids in shelter, and Lucia is in training, so they know quite a few moves, and are easily directed in a "line dance," much easier with three, taking up less room ('cept when Maddy and Lucia start spinning!). Beau prefers ballads, so he can slow dance with paws on my shoulder and cheek to cheek! However, he gets real exicited over anything by Rod Stewart - 'specially that "I'm too Sexy" tune! lol

Here's their most recent favorite (Alicia Bridges Nightlife)

A tango to dance to:

A little Merengue:

Some rock n roll (Rock Around the Clock)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts