Poodle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It has been very boring here with Mum being all hobbly but this weekend her sister Jilly came to stay and Mum drove us to where we usually walk and put our leads on and Jilly tried to steal us and make us walk away from Mum! The first time I was so surprised I sort of let her, and then ran back to Mum when we were nearly back to her, but the second time I didn't want to go at all and Jilly carried me. And then Mum said we would play a game instead, and Jilly called us and gave us treats, and then I ran very fast back to Mum, and then back to Jilly for more treats (Sopjhy just stayed near the treats trying to get more!). That was quite a good game, and we played it again today.

And last night there was a Party on the field at the back, and Sophy loved it because she likes talking to people and persuading them to give her sausage and other good stuff, but I was not sure, even though all my favourite people were there, so I found a place half way back to the house and waited there, dashing back to Mum if she said she had something nice for me. Pippin-cat stayed with me, but Tilly-cat went to the party with Sophy. Sophy was one of the first to arrive - when Mum said there was going to be a party she ran off ahead to look for it, and was ready and waiting as people arrived with food. It was very good food, but Mum would only let us have a tiny bit - ham and cheese and sausages and scotch eggs and pork pies and lots and lots of other things.

So it has been a very exciting weekend, and just a bit scary too, but most things are OK if there are sausages...

Poppy xx

·
Registered
398 Posts
Whew! That was close with the dog napping but the game & party with the sausages sounds like FUN!!

·
Registered
739 Posts
O know Poppy how horrible to have your aunt try to steal you, that must have been very scary, I know I would have been scared. I am so glad that you were able to get some sausages though. Sausage, and ice cream always makes everything better.

Your friend,
Evie.

·
Premium Member
9,708 Posts
Dear Poppy,

I’m with Sophy. Sausages!!! Friend humans, Jilly familiar. Go time! Sausages first, female second. I have impulse control issues with sausages!!!
You are very good.

Your pal,
Buck

1 - 5 of 5 Posts