Poodle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I'm new to this community so apologies if I'm asking a question that doesn't belong here!

I'm based in northern Europe and wondering if anyone knows of multicolored standard breeders here or in other parts of Europe? I'm especially drawn to parti and abstract.

Thank you in advance.

·
Premium Member
4,113 Posts
I wanted a parti so chose a breeder with partis. The dame was a parti and the sire a black. Well all black except for one abstract. I fell in love with my black Asta who has a little white spot on his chin and another white spot on the back of one of his paws. I wonder if abstracts can just pop up in any litter. I had heard of parti breeders, but I don't think breeders breed for abstracts so you might want to choose your breeder, rather than a color or pattern. I think it was Raindrops who has a great post on how to choose a breeder.
Can't help you with breeders in Europe as I am in the US. But maybe some of our European members will chime in.
By the way, you might have better a better response by posting this under the breeder sub-forum, here Poodle Breeding

And welcome. Glad to have you with us.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
I wonder if there are any breeders of parti-color poodles in Europe. People there tend to breed to the official breed standard - solid colors only. Here is what the FCI standard says regarding color: Colour: Solid colour: black, white, brown, grey, fawn.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts