Poodle Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My boy has not been right for a month but I noticed he played with a new snowman toy I gave him. So today, the feed store had super cheap Christmas toys. So for $1.97 Mr. Layne was made happy. He barely waited for me to get the tags off.

the BEST $ I ever spent

Vertebrate Felidae Carnivore Dog breed Cat
Dog Dog breed Carnivore Mammal Dog supply
Vertebrate Dog Carnivore Dog breed Mammal
Dog Dog breed Carnivore Comfort Companion dog

And for fun... Boo Boo on the bed snuggled among all her babies & her new crustacean: new toy, gorilla, pink piggies, & Lamb chop

Textile Comfort Red Linens Wool

·
Premium Member
15,036 Posts
That is so good to see. Hoping he - and you - continue to slowly climb back to Happy.

Reactions: dogsavvy

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What a well spent dollar! So glad to see Mr Layne happier.
How are you all?
We're still kicking. I'm still on the job search because I'm not suited for the part time one I have. I can't work too many hours or I have a lot of phyiscal issues. It's way more stressful that I would have ever dreamed so I'm on the hunt. The good news is I'm getting pretty good at the interview process. Now to just get the right job. I'm still hoping for part time as i think it'll be better/easier on the dogs.

·
Registered
Luca red tpoo and Matteo blue Spoo
963 Posts
We're still kicking. I'm still on the job search because I'm not suited for the part time one I have. I can't work too many hours or I have a lot of phyiscal issues. It's way more stressful that I would have ever dreamed so I'm on the hunt. The good news is I'm getting pretty good at the interview process. Now to just get the right job. I'm still hoping for part time as i think it'll be better/easier on the dogs.
I hope the right job comes your way. You really deserve a windfall. Please take care. Praying for you 🤗

·
Registered
10,326 Posts
I hope the right job comes your way. You really deserve a windfall. Please take care. Praying for you 🤗
I agree, I hope you find the perfect position after all you have been through.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts