Poodle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I started a thread about Atticus getting his cast off but thought I'd share a couple pics here so I dont make that thread a billion pages by keep adding pictures and posing on it. But Atticus has a naked leg from where they had to shave it down to the skin to put his cast on. It looks so skinny and frail, lol. And the way it is shaved it, his foot is furrier than his leg, it looks like his leg bends to one side haha. He's going to have to get shaved down to that length sometime next week so he doesnt look so lopsided, lol. He's gunna look so tiny! His hair is probably about 3 1/2-4 inches right now and I'll be taking it down to a quarter of an inch for summer so by fall it'll be long and fuzzy again :)

him and Russell playing, they are hilarious together. Russ likes to fight with his butt and sits on him. haha

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Hahaha, Russel is so funny! Trying to pin Atticus with his butt. He must watch wrestling or something ;)

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
His new long sleeve pjs to keep him from locking his sore. They're adorable little dinosaurs on it, only 7$ at Walmart. Its a preemie size, but its a little to tight in his pits so I'm going to go back and buy another one of a different pattern in the next size up

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
I don't know how you deal with all that hair, lol. Atticus does look a little lopsided, but still adorable! Glad he has his cast off and is all healed up, I bet he is loving having it off just as much as you are! :)

BTW, jammies are adorable! I might have to go get some for Tate! Oh, and you HAVE to post pictures if you cut his rock star hair, I bet he'll look like a completely different boy!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts