Poodle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would it be better to move it to Saturday rather than the 5th of August guys? For those of you willing to attend please let me know what day is best for you! The time will be at 2:00 at the
Moro Bay State Park.

Please respond asap as we move closer to the date. Also, reply with how many poodles you have you are bringing.

I NEED TO KNOW FOR SURE WHO IS COMING, I DON'T WANT TO GO AND NO ONE SHOWS UP!

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
I would like to meet up with you next time. My August is packed and will be getting Zulee in September. I think this is a great idea and looks like a great place to meet.

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would like to meet up with you next time. My August is packed and will be getting Zulee in September. I think this is a great idea and looks like a great place to meet.
I understand, we will have one again when Zulee is big enough to play!

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
I can't come in the week as it's an 8 hour drive one way to the park for me and I work full time. That weekend I will be going to the AKC show in Little Rock. Thanks, hope you all have fun!!!

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
MM,

Don't want to be a wet blanket, but I'll be in Little Rock that weekend, also, and work during the week. If you decide to move the date or plan an additional meet in September or October, I'll do my best to meet you there. Sounds like so much fun. Maybe I'll have a little puppy by then!

·
Registered
546 Posts
I'm still keen to do one in Dallas... :) Ya'll come over to Texas! :party:

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Sorry to be so long in responding but since I don't yet have my puppy thought it would be better for others to choose the date. Maybe later in the fall will be better--less heat and humidity. Just didn't want you to think I wasn't interested!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts