Poodle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
I got to the 2nd 24 and under one. I'm almost 27. I played the highest one. Hurt my kids' ears and the dogs started barking :lol:

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Let's see what everyone else scores before we think we are going deaf!! LOL

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
I got to the 2nd 24 and under one. I'm almost 27. I played the highest one. Hurt my kids' ears and the dogs started barking :lol:
Wow! I turned the volume up to the max on my computer and could still only hear up to 39 and over... My hearing either sucks, or your hearing is going to get a lot worse over the next couple of years. :)

·
Registered
681 Posts
I actually have issues processing multiple sounds at once, so I feel deaf in some situations, because it's too overwhelming, like I can't manage going to an Imax movie it is over-stimulating.

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
I actually have issues processing multiple sounds at once, so I feel deaf in some situations, because it's too overwhelming, like I can't manage going to an Imax movie it is over-stimulating.
I have that problem too. It's a major reason why I don't feel comfortable at parties or loud bars.

I could hear the 50 and younger, but nothing higher than that. I'm 50, so that figures. LOL

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
Wow, I can only hear the 30 and younger and all the above, and I'm 20, I couldn't hear the 24 and unders! I guess I listen to my music WAY too loud in my car.. but is SO fun! I remember kids having these in high school.. and it drove me NUTS!

I may not have been able to hear the higher pitched ones, but I could.. feel it in the back of my throat of that makes sense? Vegas is chewing a chew, and every time I clicked one he froze and listened, then as soon as it was done he went back to chewing, lol.

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
I can *barely* hear the 17.4khz one, but only JUST. I can't hear anything below it, but I can hear all the ones above.

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well I guess I have some bad hearing.......I am really good at zoning things out so maybe thats why lol!! I thought this was too cute.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
LOL I'm 16 and couldn't hear any below "39 and under"! Maybe I should cut down on the volume in the car too... Nope! I think I'll take music over squeals. I could hear the stop/start of all of them, but I don't think that counts haha.
Kids in class play these ALL the time, it makes me furious. We call 'em "dog whistles" though. Desmond didn't blink an eye, haha.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts