Poodle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning from Australia! I'm a long time reader but recently joined to start asking my own questions.
Currently, I don't own a Poodle, it's a New Year's resolution lol I do have a Bichon Frise (pictured) and a little Poodle mix who made me fall in love with Poodles. Love my dogs to bits and am very excited to extend the family when we settle somewhere in the new year. I really enjoy obedience and trick training. Before acquiring my Poodle mix, I only owned herding breeds and did a lot of agility so it's certainly a change.
Hoping I get to talk to a few of you and learn from your first hand experiences ^_^
Thank you!

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
Hi and welcome to you and your gang.

You can do agility with your poodle too - no need to limit yourself to obedience and trick training. Poodles have springs for legs, they are amazing jumpers and runners and they love running agility courses.

Some of the "tricks" are the things we train in agility such as weave poles, also sending your dog out to jump etc.

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
Hi and Welcome to you and your crew!

·
Registered
537 Posts
Welcome! I think poodle mixes are the gateway drug to poodles. Or at least that's how it worked for me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts