Poodle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
912 Posts
They look like great friends, it is wonderful to think they will grow up together. I think all kids should have animals as they grow up, it teaches responsibility and compassion for other beings.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Awwww. I like the way Dutch nibbles on Sloan's fingers ever so gently.

I also love the motorcycle pillow cases.

And...your voice is not annoying!

·
Registered
419 Posts
They look like they're kindred spirits. DH and I were both amazed at how calmn and gentle Dutch is with the baby - especially since he's so young.

·
Registered
40 Posts
It is great that you are do***enting their journey together :)

Sloane will love to watch this in a few years!

Edit: Er, the profanity filter seems to have taken exception to doc-u-ment-ing....hehe, but you get the idea...

·
Registered
554 Posts
Aww, that reminds me so much of Casey and Matthew! Don't they just kill you with their cuteness and love for each other? Casey LOVES to "wash" Matty's hand for him with her tongue, and he will just giggle his head off!

They are adorable together!

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
They are both so cute. You can already tell Dutch is going to be a great dog when mature. He's so sweet and gentle now....thats a great family dog. My son also has the exact glow sea horse. Its too cute!

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
How absolutely sweet! Your son is such a total cutie!! The pup sure looks like he is so nice and gentle with him, too. What a nice, sweet video to watch. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts