Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We stopped at the old military base in Keflavik there we where playing and having fun to make him tired before the flight :)
He also got something to drink and eat.

So no he is off on his way to Arreau, Congratulations on your new puppy I hope you will have many wonderful years together ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
578 Posts
Winnow, your little Quincy is going to be the best loved little immigrant on the web. I know we're going to get to see lots of pictures and we're all excited to see him grow up. This is thrilling for all of us!

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!! These are fabulous to have for his photo album.

I am just doing some last minute stuff and we will be heading out in aboout an hour and a half. I am going to stop at one of our big pet retailers and pick up his puppy food and a show lead on the way to the airport. I am going to see if my daughter will email you as soon as we get him. We can call her and she can email you. How does that sound??

Talk to you tomorrow for sure. You will never know how much I appreciate everything you have done to get him here!!!

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!! These are fabulous to have for his photo album.

I am just doing some last minute stuff and we will be heading out in aboout an hour and a half. I am going to stop at one of our big pet retailers and pick up his puppy food and a show lead on the way to the airport. I am going to see if my daughter will email you as soon as we get him. We can call her and she can email you. How does that sound??

Talk to you tomorrow for sure. You will never know how much I appreciate everything you have done to get him here!!!
That sounds GREAT !!!!

I am very nervous and I know I will not be able to sleep until I know he is safe in your arms ;)

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
WooHoo, he's heading to his new home! Congrats to you, winnow for such a lovely boy you made there! And congrats to Cherie!! I bet we see LOTS of pics of that little man as he grows!

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Can't wait to see more of this one. He looks like such a happy, goofy boy. I bet you will have years of enjoyment with this baby.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Quincy has landed in Canada :D
Still waiting for news from Arreau but I saw that his plane had landed on time.

I must be on some other planet because in my mind this flight was only 5 hours but in the real world it was 6 hours :S
Oh well nothing I can do about that.

Just hope he is doing ok :D

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Whoop! Whoop! You made one really beautiful baby there, Winnow.

So happy to hear he is in Canada safely. Cannot wait to hear from Arreau that she has her precious baby in her arms.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you all.

I just got a email from Arreau's daughter.

Arreau has Quincy in her arms right now on there way home :D

She said that he came out of the cage wagging his tail super happy boy ...

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Awww....I just started crying thinking of Arreau getting to meet this little guy she has waited for so long. I know that was a long flight full of anxiety. It's so good to see photos from Iceland.

Now we will get to see him in his new home. Congratulations Arreau!!!!

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
BFF, I know - I have a knot in my throat for everyone. Winnow and Cherie and then Quincy has got to be thinking WTH is going on here. He is going to a good place and I cannot wait to hear the details!!

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
BFF, I know - I have a knot in my throat for everyone. Winnow and Cherie and then Quincy has got to be thinking WTH is going on here. He is going to a good place and I cannot wait to hear the details!!
same lol XD
I can't wait to be inundated with photos of him :D:D:D!!!

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
I wonder if Quincy gets to wear a passport with stamps of the countries he has been in today!?!

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
So glad to hear he arrived safely! Now you can rest easy Winnow :)
I know you will miss him.
Arreau, so happy for you and Quincy! Can't wait to watch him progress.
Best Wishes to all :)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts