Poodle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Event was a success, yay. We had a little contest and named a pirate king , which was a great dane and queen. who was a little chihuahua mix, and rewarded them with booty in the form of free washes in the salon.

What wasn't a sucess was the photography lol. I sort of forgot to take a lot of pictures - opps.

Here are a couple of the ones I DID get of the girls fully dressed and one of Jazz making friends with some cute teen who for whatever reason was very taken with her.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Arnt teens the funniest things. With their friends they act so tough and untouchable but when alone they are sometimes actually human. A girl I work with was telling me about how my son who didn't know her or anything was walking by her car when her shepherd mix had its head out the window so he started loving on her. After he was done she realized who he was. LOL I got a totally different story from hm who said ya I just pet it on the head as I went by.
He he ya right buddy your not as tough as you want me to think.

Wonder if that boy will ever end up with a spoo

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
wellllll she didn't leave it on over her eye for the whole event. She rubbed at it until it slid up and sat on the top of her head, john said she looked jewish.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts