Poodle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well we having been above freezing in the last few days and last night we got an unexpected surprise....More Snow.

So this morning we got the pups ready and took them over to my relatives house that had a fenced in yard for a good play in the snow!

Feel free to add some photos of your own if you want.

This first 2 photos are of both my dogs Zachary (minature poodle) and Sasha (Jack Russell Terrier mix)

The snow really didn't slow them down at all

These here are of my Jack Russell Terrier Mix Sasha

·
Registered
36 Posts
I just bought my Spoo Simon a coat. He loves it and just dives into the snow.
I will take a picture and post it so everyone can see how handsome he looks.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here is Sasha Again in both photos munching on the snow

Photos of Zachary Coming up

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
In this first photo Zack is barking at a Great Pyrenees, for some reason he thinks he can take on a dog of that size. Boy is he mistaken

Zack rubbing his face in the snow (for some reason he kept trying to do that, I pray he doesn't get an ear infection)

The aftermath of rubbing his face in the snow (he is covered in snow)

More photos coming up

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
A few more photos:

We were a little concerned about taking Zachary out to play being that he seems to start couging real bad every time we just let him out to go to the bathroom. But we figured well we can't just leave him out and we can't keep him from enjoying life (I want him to enjoy life)

The little booger, I think he is playing us. We were out there for about 20 minutes today and he didn't cough once (and its colder right now than it normally is).

Overall it was a very good morning and they had an awesome time. Chances are it will be a few years before we get any snow again so I'm glad they got to enjoy it

·
Super Moderator
1,504 Posts
Great pix! They look like they're having a blast. Love the doggie grins on Zack. Your JRT mix looks like a much bigger dog until you get something else in the picture for perspective.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Great pix! They look like they're having a blast. Love the doggie grins on Zack. Your JRT mix looks like a much bigger dog until you get something else in the picture for perspective.

Yeah thats what I love about her, she is a small dog but she has that big dog look (well one thing i love about her)

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
======>>>>>FUN, FUN, RUN! The enjoyment is ALL up in their faces today!! :)

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
My favorite is Zachary looking up at the camera and the one later on with the two of them facing off and Sasha in a play bow! Looks like a lot of fun to me, too.

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
gotta love that first shot, they look sooooo happy :) Glad we don't have snow here (at least not very often) but I have to admit it would be fun to see what the dogs would do in the snow. I'm nt sure any of the ones I have now have ever even seen snow??

1 - 14 of 14 Posts