Poodle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, I'm enjoying having a GOOD camera again! lol Sorry, they're not all poodle pics, but there's a few poodles in there to keep it on topic.... LOL

Paris snooooozing at work:

an iris:

one of my (and Paris') favorite customers; Teddy the OES who comes in every monday afternoon for his bath & blow dry:

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
And a good test for any camera; trying to get reasonble detail in a photo of a black dog:

and after:

both pics totally unedited on the computer, and without tweaking the settings on the camera either. Yes it's an overexposed background, but to get decent black dog pics, indoors on a rainy day, I'm not surprised... lol. I'd rather it did that, and I can see the dog, than it try to even everything out and I just get a vauge black silhouette and a nice even background... lol!

And finally, I was at my bosses (showing off my new camera!) and poked my camera at the entrance to the hidey-hole that Mellow, my kitties grandma, is usually snoozing in, hit the shutter button, and held it up for my boss to ohh and aahh at. LOL!

(the hidey-hole was in direct sun, hence the edges [the entrance!] of it is weird washed out look!)

Did I say I'm lovin my camera? lol!

FD

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Paris sleeping is so cute, I never believed she slept until I saw it lol

You'll have to get some pictures at the Taieri show with the Spoos running around.

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
it's a canon SX120 IS. Basically it's a compact ultrazoon; I LOVE my good zoom on my old camera, so couldn't go back to less than 10X, and I love manual controls, and I love a smaller camera I can fit in my pocket.... The canon was my best bet, and I'm so glad I got it!

Jak, don't tell Paris, but she has reindeer antlers to wear at the christmas show too.... hehehe, now THAT will be cute pics!

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
it's a canon SX120 IS. Basically it's a compact ultrazoon; I LOVE my good zoom on my old camera, so couldn't go back to less than 10X, and I love manual controls, and I love a smaller camera I can fit in my pocket.... The canon was my best bet, and I'm so glad I got it!

Jak, don't tell Paris, but she has reindeer antlers to wear at the christmas show too.... hehehe, now THAT will be cute pics!
Cute Lol

While cleaning up Jocelyn's House
We found a Silver Halo for Saffy, so she truely will be an Angel lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts