Poodle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
😍 What's her name?
We have no clue yet! I have a small list going but I know no one will decide until she’s home... she comes home June 26th possibly June 28th if we can’t work schedules. Normally, I’d wait a bit longer but she’s
Eating and adjusting so well, that I don’t think it’s needed this time around. Our on before was a tint toy (1lb grown so we waited to 12 wks) if she wasn’t eating so good I’d wait.

·
Super Moderator
3,694 Posts
After seeing you mention your 1 lb dog in a few threads, I still can't picture it. Lol. That's Guinness World Record territory!

Can you share some photos? I would love to see her.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
She’s in my profile pic. She weighed 1 lb 7 oz grown. That pic makes her look larger but I have pics in my old phone of size comparison photos. I’ll have to get a charger for it (old style I phone charger) but I can post pics. She sat a little taller than a pop can. Milly (Guinness book smallest dog is much smaller sitting just taller than a dollar) 🙂

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
How exciting! 1 lb 7 oz, that is tiny. She looks very cute. How big would you anticipate this pup to be?

·
Super Moderator
3,694 Posts
She’s in my profile pic. She weighed 1 lb 7 oz grown. That pic makes her look larger but I have pics in my old phone of size comparison photos. I’ll have to get a charger for it (old style I phone charger) but I can post pics. She sat a little taller than a pop can. Milly (Guinness book smallest dog is much smaller sitting just taller than a dollar) 🙂
A pop can!!!!! Oh my goodness.

No pressure—I don't want to make you walk down memory lane if you don't want to—but if ever you feel okay about it, I'd love if you created a photo thread for her. I've never met a dog that small. It sounds like she was very special.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
A pop can!!!!! Oh my goodness.

No pressure—I don't want to make you walk down memory lane if you don't want to—but if ever you feel okay about it, I'd love if you created a photo thread for her. I've never met a dog that small. It sounds like she was very special.
She certainly didn’t act that small! I really never thought she was overly small until she was around other dogs. She still had long poodle legs though which is rare in the tiny ones it seems now.If I remember to I’ll charge the phone tonight before bed and post them tomorrow.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts