Poodle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:happy::happy:Chinchilla caught my wild child Asta, rendered in his own hair, a challenge as it was a departure from show poodles.

Then I asked her if she thought she could do my heart dog, Pinky, an English Springer Spaniel. Although she had never done any dogs other than poodles, she said she'd try, even tho she was not really familiar with the breed. Pinky is rendered in wool.

I could not be more pleased. It was so easy to communicate with Chinchilla and work together on the art.

Excuse my bad photography but here are some pictures:

(Sorry some are upside-down or sideways. Didn't know how to turn them around) Maybe Chinchilla will post some other pictures that are better.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Oh, so happy to hop on PF and have this be the first thing that I see! Thank you so much for all of the sweet complements Asta’s mom. It was a pleasure working on both of your sweet babies. These feltings are very hard to photograph (the glass is so reflective and it is so hard to get the color right) but I will attach a few pics I took before mailing them too. Much love!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
22,964 Posts
Those are really really wonderful! It is nice you two got to connect over such a fun project.

Reactions: Asta's Mom

·
Premium Member
15,810 Posts
Absolutely delightful! Love them!

·
Registered
3,583 Posts
I love them! That's amazing!

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
It is amazing, the personality and life that comes thru in these. Incredible work and wonderful mementos. Love Love Love!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts