Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought a little Havanese foster dog was going to be dropped off at my house last night. There was a change of plans and I got this too too adorable tiny fluff instead. His cuteness is beyond describable. He's already following my every move and just wants to snuggle right under my chin.

Attachments

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What a beautiful puppy! I'm sure he will be easy to place (but hard to give up).
He is gorgeous and he will find a home very quickly. And I hope really quickly because he's going to be too easy to love.

He's just a happy little guy, about 6 months old. He seems not to have had much training. He refuses to walk on a leash, jumps up constantly for attention and doesn't know any commands.

He's a big hit with Jackson and Hoot. Especially Jackson, who is just way to big to be playing puppy with such a tiny thing. But Hoot is such a good fosterer. Whenever Jackson gets too exuberant, Hoot jumps in and pushes him back.

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Oh he will be hard to give up, but there will definitely be lines of people wanting him!

I'm a former foster failure (ended up keeping the dog), so hopefully you can keep strong and help the little guy find a home lol! :)

·
Registered
644 Posts
I got fozzie at 7 months and he wasn't entirely leash trained and had no other commands, either (the breeder had a terrible accident and broke her back, long story).

And he's turning out fine (minus this resource guarding issue).

So anyone who gets a 6 mo old pup has lots of time to train him! :D

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
must.not.drive.to.Arizona.to.adopt.fluffy.baby.

fighting off Multiple Poodle Syndrome,

FozziesMom
Must.Not.Become.Hoarder. This baby will find a wonderful home. I have lovely pets of my own. He's not that cute. He's an obnoxious puppy. He's laying in my lap at my desk right now just being adorable (damn him).

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Must.Not.Become.Hoarder. This baby will find a wonderful home. I have lovely pets of my own. He's not that cute. He's an obnoxious puppy. He's laying in my lap at my desk right now just being adorable (damn him).
it is not considered hoarding if they number in single digits. so you can have up to 9 and be fine.
:D

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
What a sweet heart how did he end up a rescue ?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts