Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are having so much fun outdoor that I didn't have time to post Monti's pictures for long time. So here we are

Monti at 9 months

First time around horses

They smell good

My new friend

·
Premium Member
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry the pictures are so big, don't know why ????

Well - Monti and his cousin Brno (Cane Corso) big boy

They love to run. Monti is small but very fast

He's checking out the flowers

·
Premium Member
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
His first trip to the beach, NYC on the horizont

First taste of salty water

He started to swim by himself like he would know it - water dog, right?

·
Registered
8,040 Posts
What fabulous pictures of your beautiful, adventurous little boy!! Looks like it must be nearly as much fun to have him as it is TO BE him!!

·
Premium Member
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It sooooooooooooooo hot in NJ

But he is still so excited to run on tennis court

Here he met a mean dog, I just like his expression - who is that?

Can somebody help me with the size of pictures? I don't want to overload the Forum space :doh:

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Such a handsome boy,looks like he is enjoying his outings. I love the picture with the mean dog his expression is priceless:scared:

·
Registered
15 Posts
What incredible pictures. Monti is a charmer. What type of camera are you using for these amazing shots?

·
Premium Member
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Who's that lady?

I hope the size it's better. Guess I didn't resize them enough :doh:

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
If you click on the little paperclip above the box you type in, you can upload a photo from your computer and it produces a thumbnail that is small. BTW I love the photos at the beach with NYC in the background.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Was that last picture taken at Liberty State Park or in Bayonne somewhere? We really need to have a play date sometime (but maybe when it's not so hot! I HATE this heat). I think Monti and Teddy would have a blast playing together.

Beautiful photos, btw!

·
Premium Member
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Was that last picture taken at Liberty State Park or in Bayonne somewhere? We really need to have a play date sometime (but maybe when it's not so hot! I HATE this heat). I think Monti and Teddy would have a blast playing together.

Beautiful photos, btw!
Yap, Liberty State Park, we like to walk with Monti over there and my husband loves the opportunity of taking pictures.
Oh I can't stand the heat too :scared:, and yes we definitely have to get together :)

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Monti is so handsome! I love the photos of him with the water and swimming. I hope Darcy grows up to be just as good looking as him. :)

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Hard to pick just one favorite. But I might narrow it to three, although that's hard to do because I like them ALL--the one where he's just tasted salt water and it looks like he stopped dead in his tracks (the color of the rocks, sand, water, NYC in the background, all contrasted with his little black self--really good light!), the one with him looking at the two horses and they are looking at him, and the one of Monti and Brno running--2 black blurs with Monti's eyes and face in focus. Hope to see more photos!

·
Registered
997 Posts
Monti is just tooo handsome, and those are fabulous photos! That is great that he was up for swimming his first time out--it looks like he has nice rear-up body position, too.

What camera/lens are you using?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts