Poodle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The weather is good to us in NJ so we're enjoying the Spring and flowers and Monti is just having fun, fun, fun
P.S. He is not trying to hump the hydrant, we put piece of his favorite cheese on top :rofl:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
What a cutie! I like how he decided he'd maybe had enough of the lei. And where he was smelling (looking like next step was biting) the flowers!

·
Registered
3,399 Posts
what awesome pics! how do you get such a good shot when he is running like that! wow! I love the one of him smelling the flowers espectially the red tulip - so cute!

·
Premium Member
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What a cutie! I like how he decided he'd maybe had enough of the lei. And where he was smelling (looking like next step was biting) the flowers!
Thank you and Yes he tried to eat it. He eats everything :doh:

·
Premium Member
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
what awesome pics! how do you get such a good shot when he is running like that! wow! I love the one of him smelling the flowers espectially the red tulip - so cute!
Thank you. My husband is taking all the pictures. He took the picture with Nikon D300, lens 70-200, shutter speed 1/1250 sec - f2.8 . He usually uses the manual setting.

You can see more of his work at his website: Home Page

·
Registered
752 Posts
What a cutie! I love his expression as he's running, and the sniffing the tulip shot.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
AAaaaaaaawe - he is really adorable Evik :):):) !!!!

All photos look great, but I love the one with a Primrose and a Tulip the most :)!!!!

Monti looks all "grown up" now : ))) - such a sweet boy !!!!!

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
What a difference a professional camera and photographer make! You got some fantastic shots of Monti. I have photo envy!

He looks like such a happy lad!

·
Premium Member
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
AAaaaaaaawe - he is really adorable Evik :) !!!!

All photos look great, but I love the one with a Primrose and a Tulip the most :)!!!!

Monti looks all "grown up" now : ))) - such a sweet boy !!!!!
Thank you wishpoo :) . Monti shares the love for flowers with me. Just I'm not trying to eat it like him :fish:

·
Premium Member
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
What a difference a professional camera and photographer make! You got some fantastic shots of Monti. I have photo envy!

He looks like such a happy lad!
Thank you. My husband is crazy about both. Monti and camera :rolffleyes:. Our friends are laughing that Monti is the most photographed dog :)

·
Premium Member
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I love, love the close up of him running with his ears in the air!

I just adore Monti, he is so handsome!!
Thank you. That is one of my favorites. He is little happy diablo, very sweet just tooooooooo much of energy. We love him :)

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
He's a really sweet looking little guy! I love photos 4, 5, and the one with his ears up in the air..LOL You're husband is a good photographer.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts