Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
he's adorable!!! I love the look on his face in the second to last one, bouncing onto the box! hehehe

·
Premium Member
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you, thank you :humble: Our first, you probably know, how it is :in-love:

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Aaaaawe - HOW cute : ))) !!!!!

Oh boy how fast is he growing : ))) ??!!!! I LOVE his little "house" with his dog-bed : ) - does he love to be there : )???

He looks adorable "pouncing" on the box :llama: :)

·
Premium Member
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Aaaaawe - HOW cute : ))) !!!!!

Oh boy how fast is he growing : ))) ??!!!! I LOVE his little "house" with his dog-bed : ) - does he love to be there : )???

He looks adorable "pouncing" on the box :llama: :)
Thank you wishpoo, he's growing really in front of my eyes :). He loves his "house". He stays there when I'm at work, he eats there and go paddy. He loves his "day" bed so much, but by 10PM he's ready to be taken to the "night" bed (crate) in our bedroom :)

·
Registered
229 Posts
He is absolutely adorable!!!! :) May I ask where you got his white house/pen that is shown in the background of the pictures? I have been searching for something like that! Thanks!

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
"AND THEY SERVED SPAM on their wedding , I guess "

Sorry for this guys - it was the "answer "to the spammer that was here 2 am - I was so mad - I hoped he would read it LOL "Fat chance", I know... but could not resist ...

EVIK - yes , it would be great to see Monti here soon again :):):)

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Monti is so squeezably cute!!! I love the coy look on his face where he has his chin resting on the box. They sure do grow up awfully fast!!

·
Premium Member
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
He is absolutely adorable!!!! :) May I ask where you got his white house/pen that is shown in the background of the pictures? I have been searching for something like that! Thanks!

Thank you guys :grouphug: I feel bad since I can't come more often to the Forum. Guess why :rolffleyes:, but I love the WHY :smile-big:

Here is the link for the play pen. It's perfect, plenty of safe space to play when I'm at work. We have the taller one.

http://www.drsfostersmith.com/product/prod_display.cfm?pcatid=16677&cmpid=01csegb&ref=3312&subref=AA&ci_src=14110944&ci_sku=0027853000000

·
Premium Member
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
EVIK - yes , it would be great to see Monti here soon again :)
Don't worry wishpoo :) my husband loves to take pictures of him, he is totally in love. His first "son" we have only girls and already grown up, so our new baby and he is daddy with big D .

Just right now we have to go to Monti's first class - puppy kindergarden, so in few hours :dancing2:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts