Poodle Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't notice things much these days, just food and Mum and comfy beds, but yesterday I was out looking for a good place to poo and there is a whole family of monsters nesting inside the gate! They are in the shared bit of garden where we don't go much, and in a big cage with men to look after them when they are awake, but what are all the humans thinking of to let them come right inside the gate?! There's the kind with a great big mouth and teeth, and another one with a very long neck, and a huge thing that just sits there - perhaps it is their egg.

Sophy says she saw them too and is staying well away, and Mum says not to tell Freddy as he will want to go and help and the men have quite enough to do looking after monsters without having to look after Freddys too.

Poppy xx

·
Premium Member
15,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
[The long planned replacement of our community sewage processing plant is underway - the unit is around 12'x10'x10' so it needs a very big hole, plus other work, so very big diggers and lifting gear are at work.]

·
Premium Member
4,022 Posts
My goodness, Poppy. Those sound very scary. Do you needs me to come over and bark at them for you? Maybe I can yell and be scary since I'm a little bigger than you are. Let me know, ok?

Love,
Noelle

·
Premium Member
15,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
They have buried the egg. There is another huge thing that was hidden behind it - Mum says it is a tanker for all the human pees and poos. All I can say is humans must pee and poo a lot to need a bin as big as that...

Poppy xx

1 - 9 of 9 Posts