Poodle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

It's been awhile since I posted up a pic of Monroe...this is the hat we got during our recent trip to Carmel...Great town for dogs, by the way! Monroe was definitely given the celebrity treatment, attracting crowds and cameras...gotta be ready to socialize with Monroe in tow, that's for sure...It's fun though, and I feel like he's being a great ambassador for poodles!

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Wow, he's beautiful! I can see why he attracted so much attention. :) I'm loving the hat, as well... lol.

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
First off Moroe looks great in that hat. Good pic!

I also love Carmel and how dog friendly it is. My husband and I used to take our Pitbull Malibu and Amstaff Cherry there for the day (before we had kids). Good times!

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Monroe looks great ! How are you guys doing in the ring ?

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Monroe looks really snazzy in that hat. :) I can see why he had lots of attention there. He is a beautiful boy!!!!

Every time my sister and I take our poodles out we are surrounded by people wanting to pet them, ask questions about them, they just love to see them.

·
Registered
300 Posts
I just wanted to say I think Monroe is absolutely beautiful in these pictures! I especailly love the one with the hat!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Gosh, thanks everyone for the sweet compliments. Monroe is my first poodle, and he is such an incredible dog, I can't imagine life without him!
We are just about to make our AKC debut the weekend after next in Dixon, there's a couple of Poodle Specialty shows, then two all-breed shows. I'm a bit skeptical, as I keep hearing how difficult and biased AKC is, but, I feel we need to give it a go.
Waiting to get a visit squoze in with our show groomer. Although I am a dog groomer myself, I find that scissoring the Conti is not easy whatsoever, and I want to be sure he has the best chance possible. Well, as good of a chance as he can have with me handling anyway, as I refuse to hire a pro handler. Keeping fingers crossed!

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Just remember to have fun and you and Monroe will do great. He is a very handsome fella and quite sporty in that hat!

·
Registered
897 Posts
Monroe is certainly a dapper young man, especially when dressed up in his hat! Great picture!

·
Registered
3,398 Posts

It's been awhile since I posted up a pic of Monroe...this is the hat we got during our recent trip to Carmel...Great town for dogs, by the way! Monroe was definitely given the celebrity treatment, attracting crowds and cameras...gotta be ready to socialize with Monroe in tow, that's for sure...It's fun though, and I feel like he's being a great ambassador for poodles!
great pic1 would be good for the calendar!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts