Poodle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is Ben, our smallish silver standard. He is 22 inches and 8 years old. He was in a German cut last fall so this is his first haircut since then. Going back to the lamb trim. If he ever dies, we want to taxidermy him cause we love him so much.

Little Gino, is a small miniature, not a toy. I just measured him at 12 inches. He is the one I am going to use in competition and I am growing him into the Bear-Bear....the Asian type of teddy poodles. If he doesn't get his bath every 3rd day he is a fright....he was done on Wed, so tomorrow is his spa day.

I can't sleep without Gino and Wayne can't watch TV or do anything without Ben. We have 5 other dogs but these 2 are the best....the most human type qualities in them both.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
They are so cute. LOVE Ben's color. i hope my Nickel would grow into that silver. So pretty.

P2P: Does Ben ever have a pink ring around his eyes? Nickel has this little pinkish color around his eyes this week. Is that tear stain or sth that I should be worried about?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Gino

I hope you'll post more photos of Gino. I really like his clip. Is there a link where I can find a description and/or more photos of this style?

·
Registered
8,040 Posts
P2P, uh-oh, you are so making me want a silver standard now!! I am a silver poo addict, I fear. My silver mini Chagall is 16" and 20 lbs. so if I got a smallish silver spoo, there'd still be room enough left on the bed for my husband....Really, I just am wild about your Ben! Little Gino looks too cute to be real!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts