Poodle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I took Ted to the groomer's today. This is his second time getting groomed and I'm super happy with the results. I asked for a clean face and feet with a nice even trim everywhere else. They even gave him a really cute bandana. :) I paid $45 + tax, but it was worth it.

He doesn't seemed too upset like he did his last groom. Right now, he's just lying on the floor of my room, trying to take a nap.

Meanwhile when Teddy was getting groomed, I got my hair done. :bounce: I needed a wash badly. The shampoo lady really got in those itchy spots on my scalp. *sighs contently*

Sorry for the darkness of the shots, I tried to get him downstairs where the sunlight was better, but he just kept lying on the carpet.

The first two pictures are before the groom. They were taken a few days ago. The rest are after his session. And the last one is of me. My hair is in a wrap that the stylist did for me. I'm taking out the wrap tomorrow for church.

Hope you enjoy!

Attachments

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You both look great! I strongly prefer shaved FFT on a Poodle. He's a handsome little thing!
Thanks! =) I'm not too familiar with the terminology here on Poodle Forum, lol, so I'm just going to throw a ball in the air and say that "FFT" means "Face, Feet Trim"? :question:

·
Registered
215 Posts
Thanks! =) I'm not too familiar with the terminology here on Poodle Forum, lol, so I'm just going to throw a ball in the air and say that "FFT" means "Face, Feet Trim"? :question:

FFT would be face, feet, tail - referred to the so called sanitay trim - clipped rather short. I prefer the clean face and all too :)

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
FFT would be face, feet, tail - referred to the so called sanitay trim - clipped rather short. I prefer the clean face and all too :)
Oh okay, thank you for clarifying, lol. I was literally buzzing in my head this morning trying to figure out what it was. I never was a fan of shaved faces on poodles (even before we got Ted), but I love the way it looks now. Especially on him. He looks like such a show dog. =)

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Ted looks clean and cute~~ I didn't like shaved face on mini/toy poodles - shaved faces are such a spoo thing to me before. But Nickel came from his breeder with a clean shaved face and I have learned to appreciate it more.

Ted really doesn't look like he weighs only 10 lbs. I thought a 15 inch 10-pound dog would look thin but Ted looks perfectly fine.

·
Registered
8,040 Posts
What a great looking pair you make!! That's a real sweet looking minipoo you have there. And you have the loveliest smile!! Of course you've had a day to smile about. Great fun to see the pictures, thanks! It's funny but Chagall also goes to his groomer's the same day I go to my beauty salon. That way, once very six weeks we look our very best together. (lol) Also, then I don't miss him so much while he's being groomed because I am too!!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What a great looking pair you make!! That's a real sweet looking minipoo you have there. And you have the loveliest smile!! Of course you've had a day to smile about. Great fun to see the pictures, thanks! It's funny but Chagall also goes to his groomer's the same day I go to my beauty salon. That way, once very six weeks we look our very best together. (lol) Also, then I don't miss him so much while he's being groomed because I am too!!
Thank you! =) It was really hot that day, so I trying to make sure that Ted didn't dirty up his new do, and I sweat like an animal in my wrap, lol.

Not too sure if these are already in existence, but there needs to be a sort of "Doggie and Me" salon/spa. And whoever reads these comment and decides to bring it to fruition, I own all copyrights and trademarks attached to the name "Doggie and Me". >.>

·
Registered
123 Posts
What a great idea! Nikki and I could enjoy a girls' day out at the spa. I'm always in the mood for a trip to the spa. Nikki hasn't been as enthusiastic so far, but maybe if I were going with her, she'd like it more.

Ted has a gorgeous, smiling face - and so do you!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts