Poodle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mom is acting funny.
This week she has been doing this thing she calls laundry.
I asked her what laundry was and she said that it was when you take clothes and give them a bath. I felt so sorry for those poor clothes that were getting a bath, I hate baths.
Then she did the most horrible thing. Do you know what she did?
She took the top layer of my bedding off and washed it! Then she took the rest of my bedding and put the top layer back in my crate. How dare she! She made me sleep with just 2 inches of bedding instead of my usual four inches.
She did finally today put the rest of my bedding back in my crate. But then she vacuumed my room. Does she not understand that I had managed to get it just right on the dirty scale. Sigh...
What was she thinking? Does she not understand that bed should only be washed when it is wet?

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Now that sounds just terrible frosty being made to hang out in the living room. I should really learn how to speak better human so I can make mom understand that laundry is not allowed.
Luv,
Evie.

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Dear Evie,

Sometimes my bed disappears in the middle of the day. I get so excited when I see mom put it back together and I wait patiently until it's time to dive in...but then I notice something...all of the smells are gone from my bed! So I roll on it, and scratch my bed and try to find the smells again. What happens to the smells?? Where do they go??

Miracle

·
Registered
12,499 Posts
Mums do things like that. Sophy is very, very brave and clever and understands humans really well, but she really hates it when Mum washes her special blanket. It is gone for hours, and sometimes she has to remind Mum to put it back even after it is dry. Mum puts another blanket down, and I can't tell the difference, but Sophy says it is Not The Same. But the worst is when Mum does washing AND cleaning AND vacuuming AND changes all the beds, and keeps making us move because there is nowhere to sit that she doesn't want to clean - that's when we know there are visitors coming!

·
Registered
391 Posts
Evie, I'm so sorry about all your good bed dirt. My new Mom smiles when I come in with my white & black legs are dirt-white & black. But then she goes really crazy & she puts ME in the bath. (Shhhh, don't tell nobody but I don't mind the bath. I could do without the soap). Mom doesn't understand that the other dogs won't know all the cool things I do when they're not around cause Momma washed it all down the drain. I hate that drain. I give it the evil eye. I think they don't understand how cool dirt is because... honest... Mom & Dad get in there & wash all of it off them too! Just when they were starting to smell cool, they wash it off. (Sigh) I seen it with my own Poodle-eyes!

I have these 2 tiny little sister-dogs. When Mom & Dad bathe them, as soon as they get out of the towel they RUN straight for Mom & Dad's bed & roll in all the bedding. I thought about doing that once but I am a good Poodle (Mom says so) therefore I will rise above the urge... at least for now ;)

Humans... they are so weird.
Mr. Layne

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I could not agree with you more, about all that nice dirt.
We must try to set a good example for our other dog sisters and brothers, after all, we are all supposed to be good poodles.

Your friend,
Evie.

·
Premium Member
1,558 Posts
Dear Evie, mom hasn’t washed my bed yet because she keeps a blanket on top. But she does bathe the blankie. Every TWO WEEKS! What is she thinking?!? I take my biscuits ther to eat, and I wipe my mouth on it and I’ve even tooted on it. Why doesn’t she understand that it take two weeks to get it just perfect with all the beautiful smells and crumbs? And when I get it back it really stinks! I don’t know what soap mom uses on the blanket, but it smells so gosh darn bad! Mama says it’s a beautiful scent from the soap. But then you know what she does? She puts it in another machine and i can see it rolling around and flopping and dropping on its head! She is trying to kill it! And she throws this little white sheet in there that makes it smell even worse!

So I feel for you Evie. Moms just don’t understand that our beds and blankies are OURS and they shouldn’t put their stink on them.

Love, Zekefur.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts