Poodle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My mom has, herself, has never put a bow in my hair. So she decided today was the day to give it a try.

Now mind you, I didn’t make it the slightest bit easy for her. She’d have me sit, pick up some hair, and I would shake my head really good to make her let go. She’d start agaian, then I would drop my head really fast with the same, desired effect.

Ok so mom was getting frustrated so I calmed down a little bit. She’s just not very good at it you know . Finally she said, “Zekefur I’m a groomer right now!”, so I got really still. She finally got it on but it’s a little crooked hehehe.

But I guess all in all she did a pretty good job. I’m being really careful not to rub my head so she can enjoy it for a little bit. I give the bow an hour...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
4,113 Posts
What a good look Zeke - sometimes my Mom puts bows in my hair too - I don't like to stay still, but I get a treat afterwards so it is not so bad.

·
Premium Member
9,703 Posts
Dude,

Glad you made her work for that. Guys need bow ties, not bows. I have to wear a snood when I eat, but my favorite is the camo one, my next favorite is pin striped. If you have ever been a victim of gender misidentification, that bow is not going to help.

Your pal,

Buck

Buck’s female adds it’s a great color and hope it stays on for more than a minute:)

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Omg Zeke, i think the stupid bow thing is catching! First my human did the loud clipper thing on my face and the tickly thing on my feet and tail... then she tied my hair up out of my eyes. Then my human put two, read that, TWO bows in my hair over my ears, and one on the yorkie. I helped the yorkie remove hers with my teeth, and managed to pull one of mine off by scratching, but the human put mine right back on again! Not fair!!! She says they are crooked because I am a wiggly puppy.

She says we are visiting someone who doesn't like frou frou dogs? Last time we went, they made fun of my bracelets, and since she shaved them off she says she needed to find some way to make me look super poodly. I think being super poodly is a great thing, but don't know why I need stupid bows to do it.

-Annie

Annie's human says Zeke looks super cute, and thanks for the idea.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh Annie - bows aren’t stupid. My mom wouldn’t lie to me. She says bows make me look exceptionally handsome, and I might add - va va va voom - those bows on you look amazing! Red is really your color.

My sister, Stella got lavender bows over her ears when we got groomed last week. She’s so bootiful! She’s white too. And wearing bows doesn’t make you frou-frou it just shows your, and you mom’s, great eye for fashion!

So let’s go get our bows back on and we’ll go strolling down the avenue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
15,810 Posts
Dear Zeke....... and Annie too!

Bows are wonderful and bring lots of spoiling cuz people think you are sooooo CUTE and want to give you lots of scritches and bellyrubs and treats.........I have become a 'pro' bow wearer so this is a fact from a bow wearin' expert!

Truthfully Yours,
MOLLY

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Awww...Molly is so beautiful in bows! They all look awesome. Sorry I didn't see this earlier... got kind of caught up in new excitement for the last week and a half. Thanks for sharing the pics! Proves bows are just the accessory!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts