Poodle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

Just a couple of quick announcements.

Firstly, it is with sadness that our dear Deputy Sheriff, Spoospirit is resigning her moderator position. She is undertaking a new and exciting challenge in her life that will require much of her time and regretfully, she will not be able to be on here as much during this new journey. Don't worry, she isn't going anywhere -- we're not letting her. :)

Deb, thank you for all your efforts in keeping this place peaceful and fun. Your efforts will be sorely missed. :( You're position as Deputy is always here for you should you choose to come out of retirement. ;) All the best sweetie!

·
Premium Member
2,956 Posts
Wow!!! You heard Yung, Deb - you can't go anywhere!!! I'm so glad we're facebook friends so if you're too busy to come here as often, we can still keep up there!! Please stay in touch!!

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
We'll miss you as a moderator spoospirit. I've always appreciated all your work and your kind wisdom. Glad that you are going to be staying around though.

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Hi everyone,

Just a couple of quick announcements.

Firstly, it is with sadness that our dear Deputy Sheriff, Spoospirit is resigning her moderator position. She is undertaking a new and exciting challenge in her life that will require much of her time and regretfully, she will not be able to be on here as much during this new journey. Don't worry, she isn't going anywhere -- we're not letting her. :)

Deb, thank you for all your efforts in keeping this place peaceful and fun. Your efforts will be sorely missed. :( You're position as Deputy is always here for you should you choose to come out of retirement. ;) All the best sweetie!
We have all appreciated your kindness, you incredible level headedness, and you just being you. I am certainly happy you are not leaving us, and good luck with your new venture. Please keep posting gorgeous photos of your gorgeous Spoos!!! All the best Deb!

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Thank you for all of your kind remarks and wishes.

It was a difficult decision to make and I have been putting it off as long as I could but was finally forced to make it. I am training in medical terminology and medical transcription so that I can work from my home since I have Fibromyalgia. It is more difficult than I anticipated and requires a great deal of time in the beginning. I found myself not being able to get to the forum for days and didn't feel it was fair for me to hold my position if I couldn't be available to deal with problems. After the six weeks of this course is done; which is next Tuesday, I begin a six month course of terminology and transcription that will provide me with a certificate of completion. My instructor told me that I am doing very well and she expects I will be able to get my feet wet in the actual work very soon.

I am not leaving the forum itself and will post form time to time; especially photos since they are my favorite. I do want to keep in touch with all of the great friends I have made here.

When I have my new career choice more solid under my belt, I hope to be back much more often. It's just that learning curve throwing me right now and it is a fairly good one. Perhaps I can take on my deputy sheriff job again. I would really like that.

And, if anyone asks you if you make a ton of money at medical transcription....the answer is "NO". If you're good, you'll make a comfortable living but not get rich. And, if someone says they heard that medical transcription is an easy job to do and get into......."NO" it is not. It is challenging and requires a lot of study and very exacting typing skills and understanding of grammar.

I'll see everyone around when I can pop on now and then.

Love to you all.

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Yes, thanks Spoospirit for your great work moderating this board! Good luck with whatever your new opportunity is. I certainly hope you still plan to stick around as a member. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts