Poodle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Her tail looks really cute all shaved, but couldn't get a good shot with it. You can really see the light blue coming out on the edges of her ears! 9 months old now...looking so smart in her new clip. Yay!

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
that IS adorable!!! I'd be itching ti trim up the edges of her ears, but she looks GREAT!!!

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
He looks amazing, love this!

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Aghhh she looks SO GOOD!! I LOVE this trim! I couldn't stop grinning looking at the pics, she looks amazing. I wish I could put Desmond into this cut, but I'm starting to love his long ears too much lol.

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Oh she looks fabulous- it's nice seeing more girls in the german. puppy will go in a german i think if we can make it through coat change in one.. but i think i'll leave the ears a hair longer (1/2=3/4" on them) like when i did bernies the first time...

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mochi says thanks everyone! I was going to put her into a bikini clip at first until I saw this black toy poodle at the grooming shop in a German. Too cute!

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
5 years ago, I thought that trim was like from MARS or something totally weird. Now I really love it...I love it more than the fluffy ears and tail type. I never ever thought I'd say that cause I always felt "the more hair, the better"....now "LESS IS MORE!"

1 - 13 of 13 Posts