Poodle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dunno if it's done overseas, but at least in NZ, when it's November, it's Mo-vember, and in support of prostate cancer, guys grow a moustache.

Well *I* can't grow a mo', but Paris sure can!

I have yet to decide on it's proper shape yet, I'm waiting to see how it 'sits' more as it gets a little longer. It's cute for now, but I'm glad it'll be easy to shave off again when I'm sick of it too! LOL I'm sure it'll get yucky soon, but in the mean time, it's fun!

FD

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Never heard of that before, but that is a great idea. Kind of like wearing pink for brest cancer. Paris looks adorable with her new style. Wish I could do that, I can't deal with any hair on the face right now though, grosses me out and I can't figure out why? It's a really recent, like in the last few weeks, thing. I've clipped faces on the poodles twice in the last 10 days.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
I think that is a great thing...like our breast cancer awareness month....and I have to say, Paris looks darn cute in her mo. Good for you to think of supporting in your own way.... lol. :)

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
oh, we have breast cancer awareness month here too:

hehehehe

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Oh that's neat, I thought I saw one growing in some of your other pics, and I have to say I think it suits her well. I usually don't like it on standards but she pulls it off.

I just love her groom and her coat, im going to attempt it when one of mine have enough coat to play with!

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Awesome, I especially like the breast cancer 'do. :)

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
lol, the breast cancer one was last year, I haven't done it again this year cos I was super busy on their collecting day and wasn't possibly going to be able to go out collecting again :(

I am getting sick of her mo' already... lol! It won't last beyond the month of mo-vember I don't think!!! lol.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts