Poodle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Hahaha...I would be the same way. "Stop touching me!" The great dane looks very sweet, but they are HUGE.

·
Registered
681 Posts
That's funny! My parents always tease when I was little, they were going to take us to the Humane Society to "find a pony". Little did they know, there would be a Harlequin Great Dane there, and of course, my two year old little self didn't know any better and "A pony! A pony! Daddy, a pony!" They said I cried all the way home when they wouldn't get that massive dog :lol:

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
LOL.....that's wonderful! Poor guy. I'd be leaning back too. The dane's muzzle is about the size of Mitch's whole head!!

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
He really liked her actually, initially she was the shy one. This was after the trip to the dog park for a romp and Mitch was tired since we had gone to our dog park in the morning.

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah, Lady is HUGE. I joked that when we were walking Mitch and Lady together that she must make Mitch look like a toy poodle. It's also a shame I didn't get a picture of her face close up because she has one blue eye and one brown eye. She's quite the looker.

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Love it!!!

Kiah (My aussie) met her first irish wolf hounds at the show this weekend- she ws under the chir going WTF IS THAT!!!!!!!" i think she thought it was a pony at first (Which she's familiar with) but then it turned around and looked at her and holy god she was outta there

1 - 12 of 12 Posts