Poodle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i groomed Mister on the 4th of February and we are working on growing out his pom poms....right now they are "muscle bands" :)

So i groomed him today and he grew at least 1/4 to 1/2 inch!!! Im so suprised he grew that much!

Ok so pictures...the first two are from the 4th and the rest are from today.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Ohhh he does look good, and I LOVE his ears!!! I have hope for Paris' to one day be long too..... lol!

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Mister is such a PRETTY BOY!! I cannot wait until Olies hair grows more on his tail so we can puff it like Misters!

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Great forechest on that dog! What is his pedigree? He looks fabulous in a Miami.
Thankd cbrand! He is actually a rescue dog and i have no idea on his pedigree lol. I did notice since he's a lot shorter that his breast bone sticks out lol. Is that a desireable trait? And yeah im lovin the Miami on him, i love him really short lol.

Puppylove- I have been growing his ears since i got him at 8 months old....he is not just over 2 years old lol. I just trim the ends off every now and then. I think ears grow kind of slow.

Thanks for the lvoely comments from you all. I will keep you posted on his pom pom growth. I dont think ill be able to shape them so im on the search for a groomer that specializes in Poodles and i think theres one right around in my area that i found online.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah i was kind of thinking that too! It was just the wall at my work lol. I might want to frame it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts