Poodle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Boy was she mad at it eating and drinking this morning!

Here she is first looking cute (but stressed) in the waiting room. Then my vet who is also my friend sent me a pic as she waits saying she's doing just fine to calm me down ?

She’s a bit of a hot mess because she wouldn’t tolerate her groom on Sunday -
I always bring her in the morning after breakfast and stupidly I made the appt for 3:30 so by the time she was bathed she was hungry and mad to be there I assume. So they just got a bath in. Also my husband and son took her when it’s always me so maybe she didn’t like that either. Lesson learned!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
22,964 Posts
Funny Claire I was thinking about "smooth sailing" too. Now I am just happy to hear that the sailing was indeed smooth.

Reactions: Aimiloo

·
Premium Member
9,619 Posts
Now comes the hard part:keeping a young poodle from running or jumping. Hope she is ready to take it easy for a while.

·
Registered
7,150 Posts
Poor baby, I hope she has smooth sailing in her recovery from her spay.

·
Registered
3,259 Posts
Tons of good thoughts coming to sweet Pixie! Hoping your vet has supplied plenty of pain meds for her :). Good to have the baby teeth gone. Rapid healing, sweet girl!

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Tons of good thoughts coming to sweet Pixie! Hoping your vet has supplied plenty of pain meds for her :). Good to have the baby teeth gone. Rapid healing, sweet girl!

We got 6 days of pain meds, plus 21 pills to keep her chill (I cut in half) so we're all good though even with the sedation pills she is mad at being stuck in her pen and so bored poor thing. It's only day 1 - only 13 more days :|

·
Premium Member
15,810 Posts
Oh the horrible cone of shame!!!! Hope she gets to lose it quickly! Molly after the 3rd day was back to 'normal', and the cone was put in the closet...............LOL! I DID put a baby t-shirt on her until I knew she wasn't going the chew at her incision!

·
Registered
7,150 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts