Poodle Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have survived 10 months with him and now he's officially one year old. Sadly everything is closed so we can't really do anything special for his birthday. But he will get extra treats. Here are a selection of some of my favorite photos over the last 10 months. From the car ride home onward. I apologize for the number of photos. I could not pick so I just put a lot haha.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
And more...

Attachments

·
Registered
7,261 Posts
Happy birthday Misha, enjoy your special day. Loved all the photos.

Reactions: Raindrops

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you everybody for the well wishes! He got a new toy from my mother, and a couple new chews to enjoy. Then we took a nice long bike ride. I'm hoping that means he will nap for the next couple hours while I work.

Happy birthday Misha!
Just out of curiosity what is the name of Misha's friend the rabbit?
That is Juniper whom I found three years ago on an island that is locally known as a rabbit dumping ground. He is very tolerant of Misha who desperately wishes he would join him in a game of play. I secretly think the rabbit enjoys teasing the dog. He does get annoyed sometimes but just bops Misha on the nose or growls at him a little. I kinda wish he would nip at Misha more because then he'd probably get more respect.

·
Premium Member
9,702 Posts
Happy Birthday, Misha! “When I was One, I had just begun.” Many, many more! P.S. for poodles, I would change the words of A.A. Milne for three and four. “When I was three, my mom was nearly free, and when I was four I was fantastic, maybe more.” Lots to look forward to, handsome!

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Happy Birthday, Misha! “When I was One, I had just begun.” Many, many more! P.S. for poodles, I would change the words of A.A. Milne for three and four. “When I was three, my mom was nearly free, and when I was four I was fantastic, maybe more.” Lots to look forward to, handsome!
Haha! Love it! Maybe "when I was one, I only cared for fun" or "I could run and run and run" :LOL:

·
Registered
537 Posts
I ❤ Misha. Happy birthday! 🎂 🥳

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
Awww! Happy Birthday Misha:) I bet you do not even know the difference between now and before, except you get to spend more time with your favorite person in the whole world:)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts